What personal information do we collect and why?
When ordering for the first time on our site you are asked to enter your , , , . This information is necessary to treat your order: name and mailing address to ship the ordered product to you and if asked to send the invoice; email address to send a confirmation via email; phone number to contact you in case of a problem.
When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you place your order, or log a support call on line.
How do we use your information?
· To process your orders, to be able to keep you informed of your order.
· To customize the website for you.
· To be able to recommend products that you may find interesting, special offers and campaigns through our newsletter.
· To allow us to better service you in responding to your requests through our Customer Care Service.
· To provide a written quotation at your request
How do we protect your information?
Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential.
We implement a variety of security measures when a user places an order enters, submits, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of your personal information.
We will not sell your personal information to third parties and they will be available only to third parties involved in the execution of your order, espewcially where software is ordered and details required by the vendor to enable Access to their licensing portals. Our employees and third parties to whom we call upon are obliged to respect the confidentiality of your data and to secure your data.
We agree to the following:
Users can visit our site anonymously.
You can verify, change or delete your personal information:
· By logging in to your account if you have an account created
· By contacting our customer care service.
You can delete the main contact information:
· By contacting our customer care service firstname.lastname@example.org
In order to be in line with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) we will notify you within 72 hours should a data breach occur that is likely to result in a high risk to your right and freedom.
To contact us regarding the information shown here please email email@example.com.